- No, the King doesn't own all the swans in Britain (weirdmedievalguys.com) - it seems he might own nearly all of them though.
- BEHEMOTH (microship.com) - the "Big Electronic Human-Energized Machine… Only Too Heavy" - a bicycle loaded up with a huge amount of electronic equipment, even allowing email on the move! (back in the late 80's)
- I found the best anagram in English (blog.plover.com) - trying to find the best anagram.
- For Nearly 10 Years I Operated a Satellite TV Hacking Network Anonymously from South East Asia (anons.ca) - history of a satellite set-top box hacker who enabled access to cracked TV streams for a large amount of Canadians.
- There's a mansion hidden directly under the Bay Bridge (sfgate.com) - the historic mansion of Admiral Nimitz, that survives under the huge concrete Bay Bridge in San Francisco.