Week 34 (23-29 August)
- How I switched from macOS to Linux after 15 years of Apple (markosaric.com) - a primer on using Linux from an Apple user
- The most underused browser feature (frankgroeneveld.nl) - using reader view in your web browser to cut out the crap
- Turing Pi V2 is here (turingpi.com) - a board that can conveniently cluster a set of Pi-powered compute units
- Home Lab Beginners guide – Hardware (haydenjames.io) - literally what the title says
- Planning for Servers in 2022 and Beyond Series (servethehome.com) - the potential future for serversm, ARM servers coming I guess?
- The ultimate cloud cat feeder - overview (piotr.westfalewicz.com) - kind of amazing automated cat feeder
- My love-hate affair with technology (nolanlawson.com) - janky technology as a hobby when everyone else is just using technology